Report from the Select Committee upon Privilege : together with the proceedings of the Committee
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Privileges Committee|
|Other Authors:||Casey, James Joseph, 1831-1913, Smith, George Paton, 1829-1877, Higinbotham, George, 1826-1892, Duffy, Charles Gavan, Sir, 1816-1903, MacMahon, Charles, Sir, 1824-1891, Aspinall, Butler Cole, 1830-1875, MacGregor, John, 1828-1884, McDonnell, Morgan Augustine, 1824?-1889, Macpherson, John Alexander, 1833-1894, McKean, James, 1832-1901, Berry, Graham, Sir, 1822-1904, Wilson, William, 1834-1891, MacKay, Angus, 1824-1886, Richardson, John, 1819-1876|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1869
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1869, no. D 7
GP V 1869 no. D 7
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 18th May 1869"
Committee comprised Mr Casey, Mr G. P. Smith, Mr Higinbotham, Mr Gavan Duffy, Capt. MacMahon, Mr Aspinall, Mr Macgregor, Mr MacDonnell, Mr MacPherson, Mr McKean, Mr Berry, Mr Wilson, Mr Mackay, Mr Richardson.
xiv p. ; 34cm.
- Privilege : report of the arguments of Counsel and of the judgment and order of the Privy Council in the case of the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Victoria versus Hugh Glass Published: (1871)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon Privilege Published: (1861)
- Legislative Assembly Privileges Committee : special report together with appendices / Published: (1991)
- Report on matter referred to the Committee on 24 October 1991 together with appendices / Published: (1992)
- Progress report on complaint made by the Treasurer : together with appendices and extracts from the proceedings of the Committee / Published: (1991)