Progress report from the Select Committee upon Privilege
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Privileges Committee|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1861
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1860-61, no. D 11
GP V 1860/61 no. D 11
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 12th March 1861"
"appointed ... to inquire whether the seat of Thomas Loader ... has become vacant by his acceptance of the Office of Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
 p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Select Committee upon Privilege : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1869)
- Progress report on complaint made by the Treasurer : together with appendices and extracts from the proceedings of the Committee / Published: (1991)
- Report from the Standing Orders Committee upon the procedure to be adopted for raising matters of privilege Published: (1978)
- Legislative Assembly Privileges Committee : special report together with appendices / Published: (1991)
- Report on matter referred to the Committee on 24 October 1991 together with appendices / Published: (1992)