Report of the Printing Committee : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Printing Committee|
|Other Authors:||Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Bent, Thomas, Sir, 1838-1909, Best, Robert Wallace, Sir, 1856-1946, Bromley, Frederick Hadkinson, 1854-1908, Burrowes, Robert, 1825-1893, Clark, William McGregor, 1844-1900, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Dixon, Edward John, 1833-1905, Ferguson, Joseph, 1829-1912, Gordon, William James Sutherland, 1832?-1916, Harris, Joseph, 1833-1925, McKinley, Alexander, 1848-1927, Zox, Ephraim Lamen, 1837-1899|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1893
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1893, no. D 4
GP V 1893 no. D 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd November 1893"
Committee initially comprised: Sir Thomas Bent (Chairman), Robert Best, Frederick Bromley, Robert Burrowes, William Clark, Albert Craven, Edward Dixon, Joseph Ferguson, William Gordon, Joseph Harris, Alexander McKinley and Ephraim Zox.
On 4th October 1893 Alfred Bailes was appointed to the Committee
Sole witness: Robert Smith Brain (Government Printer)
vi, 16p. ; 34cm.
- Barwon election : report from the Committee of Elections and Qualifications upon the petition of John Ince Esq. against the return of Jonas Felix Levien Esq. : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1877)
- Barwon election : report upon reconsideration from The Committee of Elections and Qualifications upon the petition of John Ince Esq. against the return of Jonas Felix Levien Esq. : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1877)
- First report of the Printing Committee Published: (1881)
- Report of the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Melbourne Hospital : together with the proceedings of the Committee, the minutes of evidence and appendices : ordered by the Council to be printed 7th December 1886 Published: (1886)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Expenditure for Advertisements : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1872)