Report of the Printing Committee :
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Printing Committee|
|Other Authors:||Bent, Thomas, Sir, 1838-1909, Baker, Richard, 1830-1915, Burrowes, Robert, 1825-1893, Clark, William McGregor, 1844-1900, Dow, John Lamont, 1837-1923, Ferguson, Joseph, 1829-1912, Harris, Joseph, 1833-1925, Murray, John, 1851-1916, Richardson, Richard, 1825?-1913, Taylor, Charles Frederick, 1849-1896|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1893
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. D 8
GP V 1892/93 no. D 8
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd March 1893"
Committee comprised: Sir Thomas Bent (Speaker of the Legislative Assembly), Mr Baker, Mr Burrowes, Mr Clark, Mr Dow, Mr Ferguson, Mr J. Harris, Mr Murray, Mr Richardson and Captain Taylor.
12p. ; 34cm.
- Joint report of the Legislative Council and Legislative Assembly Printing Committees upon the printing, distribution and binding of parliamentary documents : ordered to be printed Published: (1989)
- First report of the Printing Committee Published: (1881)
- Progress report upon parliamentary printing / Published: (1980)
- Final report on expenditure on parliamentary printing / Published: (1979)
- Second report of the Printing Committee Published: (1889)