Report from the Committee of Public Accounts upon the Public Works Department : together with an appendix
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Public Accounts Committee|
|Other Authors:||Cochrane, Leslie James, 1894-1972, McDonald, Russell Stanley Leslie, 1913-1980, McLaren, Ian F. 1912-2000, Stoneham, C. P. 1909-1992, Taylor, Alexander William, 1906-1976, Trezise, Neil Benjamin, 1931-2006, Wheeler, Kenneth Henry, Sir, 1912-1996|
Melbourne : A. C. Brooks, Government Printer, 1968
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1968-69, no. D 2
GP V 1968/69 no. D 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 25th September 1968"
Committee: Leslie Cochrane , Russell McDonald, Ian McLaren, Clive Stoneham, Alexander Taylor, Neil Trezise and Sir Kenneth Wheeler
21p. : fold. ill. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on the application of a design, supervision and administration charge (oncost) in relation to works carried out under the supervision of the Public Works Department : together with appendices Published: (1962)
- Report from the Public Accounts Committee upon the control and management of stores operated by government departments and public authorities : together with an appendix Published: (1969)
- Report from the Public Accounts Committee upon expenditure from the advance to the Treasurer 1976-77 and unpaid accounts 1976-77, together with an appendix Published: (1978)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on tenders lodged with the Public Works Department for the supply of vibratory rollers Published: (1960)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts : together with an appendix Published: (1896)