Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on tenders lodged with the Public Works Department for the supply of vibratory rollers
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Public Accounts Committee|
|Other Authors:||Clarey, Reynold Arthur, 1897-1972, Gibbs, George Sampson, 1908-1968, Lind, Albert Eli, Sir, 1878-1964, Moss, George Colin, 1913-1985, Snider, Baron David, 1917-1966, Taylor, Alexander William, 1906-1976, Turnbull, Campbell, 1898-1977|
Melbourne : A. C. Brooks, Government Printer, 1960
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1960-61, no. D 10
GP V 1960/61 no. D 10
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 14th March, 1961"
Committee: Reynold Clarey, George Gibbs, Sir Albert Lind, George Moss, Baron Snider, Alexander Taylor and Campbell Turnbull
9p. ; 34cm.
- Report of the Sub-Committee of the Cabinet on the Acceptance by the Railways Commissioners of Foreign and Other Tenders Published: (1912)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on the contract between the Board of Land and Works and W. C. Burne and Sons for the erection of additional floors on the State Public Offices, 179 Queen Street, Melbourne : together with appendices Published: (1961)
- Inquiry into the Victorian building and construction industry : fourth report to Parliament : code of tendering / Published: (1994)
- Inquiry into the Victorian building and construction industry : first report to Parliament : the corruption of the tendering process / Published: (1993)
- Tendering and contracting in local government / Published: (2010)