Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (Railway Accident and Fire Insurance Fund)
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Public Accounts Committee|
|Other Authors:||Bailey, Henry Stephen, 1876-1962, Gordon, John, 1858-1937, Groves, Frank, 1873-1959, Lemmon, John, 1875-1955, McDonald, James, 1856-1933, Mackrell, Edwin Joseph, 1878-1965, Webber, Gordon Charles, 1885-1960|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1921
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1921, Second Session no. D 2
GP V 1921 Second Session no. D 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 8th November, 1921"
Committee: James McDonald (chairman), Henry Bailey, John Gordon, Frank Groves, John Lemmon, Edwin Mackrell and Gordon Webber
4p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (State Accident Insurance Office) : with an appendix Published: (1918)
- Report, profit and loss account, and balance-sheet for year ended 30th June 1921 / Published: (1921)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Victoria Fire and Marine Insurance Companys's Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- State Insurance Office : the accounting measurement of compulsory third party insurance outstanding claims liabilities : eighteenth report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed Published: (1986)
- State Accident Insurance Office : report, profit and loss account, and balance-sheet for year ended 30th June 1929 Published: (1929)