Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (Railway Accident and Fire Insurance Fund)
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Public Accounts Committee|
|Other Authors:||Bayles, Norman, 1865-1946, Gordon, John, 1858-1937, Lemmon, John, 1875-1955, McDonald, James, 1856-1933, Menzies, James, 1862-1945, Tunnecliffe, Thomas, 1869-1948, Webber, Gordon Charles, 1885-1960|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1920
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1920, no. D 1
GP V 1920 no. D 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 31st August, 1920"
Committee: John Gordon (chairman), Norman Bayles, John Lemmon, James McDonald, James Menzies, Thomas Tunnecliffe and Gordon Webber
6p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (State Accident Insurance Office) : with an appendix Published: (1918)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Victoria Fire and Marine Insurance Companys's Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- State Insurance Office : the accounting measurement of compulsory third party insurance outstanding claims liabilities : eighteenth report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed Published: (1986)
- State Accident Insurance Office : report, profit and loss account, and balance-sheet for year ended 30th June 1929 Published: (1929)
- State Accident Insurance Office : report, profit and loss account, and balance-sheet for year ended 30th June 1927 Published: (1927)