Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1897-8
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Education Dept. (1873-1985)|
|Other Authors:||Peacock, A. J. Sir, 1861-1933, Holland, James, 1848-1925, Swindley, Samuel James, 1844-1913, Shelton, Henry, 1848-1911, Ware, Samuel, 1849-1930, Jackson, Alfred A., b. 1849, Bothroyd, Thomas William, 1857-1927, McOwan, John, b. 1863, Livingstone, James, b. 1851, Park, William, 1857-1914, Tate, Frank, 1864-1939, Henry, Douglas Lennox, 1856-1916, Dennant, John, 1839-1907, Monkhouse, T. S.|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1898
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1898, no. 33
GP V 1898 no. 33 (2.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"A. J. Peacock, Minister of Public Instruction"
Appendix C comprises Inspectors' Reports for the year 1897 from James Holland (Senior Inspector of Schools, Metropolitan District No. 6), S. James Swindley (Metropolitan District No. 4), Henry Shelton (Ballarat District), Samuel Ware (Bendigo District), Alfred Jackson (Geelong District), Thomas W. Bothroyd (Warragul District), John McOwan (Stawell District), James Livingstone (Hamilton District), William Park (Sale District), Frank Tate (Charlton District), and Report of Inspection of Military Drill by D. L. Henry, Lieut-Colonel, C.O. Cadets.
Appendix D comprises Report of John Dennant upon the thirteen Schools of Mines and Technical Schools in which science or trade subjects were taught, and the Report of T. S. Monkhouse, Art Inspector
64p. ; 34cm.
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1884-85 Published: (1885)
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1904-5 Published: (1906)
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1894-5 Published: (1895)
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1899-1900 Published: (1900)
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1901-2 Published: (1903)