Fortieth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Beardmore, Henry, 1863-1932, Bell, Alexander, 1851-1931, Dunstan, A. A. Sir, 1882-1950, Lind, Albert Eli, Sir, 1878-1964, McGregor, Martin Robert, 1859-1936, Pollard, Reginald Thomas 1894-1981, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Victoria. Governor (1926-1931 : Somers)|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1929
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1929, Second Session no. 1
GP V GP V 1929 Second Session no. 1
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1915 (6 Geo. V., No. 2717), Section 27"
Report "To His Excellency Lieutenant-Colonel the Right Honorable Arthur Herbert Tennyson ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Alexander Bell (chairman), Albert Dunstan, Albert Lind, Martin McGregor, Reginald Pollard and Richard Toutcher
The Sixteenth Committee held its first meeting on 12th July, 1928, and its final meeting on 29th October, 1929
A. Bell was elected Chairman on 17th July, 1929, in succession to A. E. Lind
R. F. Toutcher was elected to the Committee on 16th July, 1929, to fill the vacancy created by the resignation on 18th June, 1929, of H. Beardmore, on accepting Ministerial office
21p. ; 34cm.
- Fortieth report of the Custodian. Published: (1998)
- Fortieth report of the Board for the Protection of the Aborigines Published: (1904)
- Fortieth annual report, 1944-45 / Published: (1945)
- Report on the appointment of independent auditors to conduct financial and performance audits of the Victorian Auditor-General's Office : fortieth report to Parliament / Published: (2001)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)