The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. : fourteenth general report
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Graham, George, 1838-1922, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1905
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1905, no. 21
GP V 1905 no. 21
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18 "
Committee comprised: William Henry Embling, Donald Melville, Alfred Shrapnell Bailes, George Graham (Chairman), Peter McBride, and Edward Coughlan Warde.
6p. ; 34cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : fourth general report Published: (1896)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Alexandra railway Published: (1906)