The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Abbott, Joseph Henry, 1830-1904, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Graham, George, 1838-1922, Grose, Walter Bolitho, 1863?-1940, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Smith, Thomas, 1846-1925, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1903
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1903, Second Session no. 12
GP V 1903 Second Session no. 12
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18"
Committee comprised: Joseph Henry Abbott, Donald Melville, Edward Morey, Albert William Craven (Chairman), George Graham, Walter Bolitho Grose, Peter McBride, Thomas Smith and Edward Coughlan Warde.
8p. ; 34cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. : fourteenth general report Published: (1905)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : fourth general report Published: (1896)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Waranga and Rushworth railway deviation : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1918)