The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Buchanan, James, 1827-1914, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Harris, Albert, 1842?-1910, Styles, James, 1841-1913, Trenwith, William Arthur, 1846-1925, White, John Samuel, 1837-1926|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1898
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1898, no. 11
GP V 1898 no. 11
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18 "
Committee comprised: James Buchanan, Donald Melville, Edward Morey, Ewen Hugh Cameron (Chairman), Albert William Craven, Albert Harris, James Styles, William Arthur Trenwith and John Samuel White.
14p. ; 34cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. : fourteenth general report Published: (1905)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : fourth general report Published: (1896)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Alexandra railway Published: (1906)