Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Buchanan, James, 1827-1914, Burton, John Balfour, 1842-1918, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Harris, Albert, 1842?-1910, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Trenwith, William Arthur, 1846-1925, White, John Samuel, 1837-1926|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1895
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1895-96, no. 38
GP V 1895/96 no. 38
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18"
Committee comprised: E. H. Cameron (Chairman), D. Melville, James Buchanan, J. Balfour Burton, A. W. Craven, Albert Harris, E. Morey, W. A. Trenwith and John S. White.
22p. ; 34cm.
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. : fourteenth general report Published: (1905)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : fourth general report Published: (1896)
- Third progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act No. 2285 (duplication of Caulfield and Camberwell railways) Published: (1911)