Report from the Select Committee Appointed to Confer with the Committee of the Legislative Council in the Consideration of the Question of the Reform of the Constitution
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Select Committee Appointed to Confer with the Committee of the Legislative Council in the Consideration of the Question of the Reform of the Constitution|
|Other Authors:||Balfour, James, 1830-1913, Berry, Graham, Sir, 1822-1904, Cuthbert, Henry, Sir, 1829-1907, Fitzgerald, Nicholas, 1829-1908, Grant, James Macpherson, 1822-1885, Hearn, William Edward, 1826-1888, Longmore, Francis, 1826-1898, MacBain, James, Sir, 1828-1892, Mirams, James, 1839-1916, Pearson, Charles H. 1830-1894, Reid, Robert Dyce, 1829-1900, Sladen, Charles, Sir, 1816-1884, Tucker, A. L. 1843-1902, Vale, William Mountford Kinsey, 1833-1895|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1881
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1880-81, no. D 14
GP V 1880/81 no. D 14 (1.7 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd May 1881"
Committee: Sir Charles Sladen, Henry Cuthbert, William Hearn, Nicholas Fitzgerald, James MacBain, Robert Reid, James Balfour, Graham Berry, William Vale, Charles Pearson, Francis Longmore, James Grant, Albert Tucker and James Mirams
45p. ; 34cm.
- Progress report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council appointed to take into consideration the expediency of establishing an University in the City of Melbourne Published: (1853)
- Report on the consideration in detail of the Education and Training Reform Bill / Published: (2006)
- Report from the Select Committee Appointed to Confer with the Committee of the Legislative Council Upon the Subjects Indicated in the Message from the Legislative Council with Regard to the Bill of Supply : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1866)
- Report of the minutes of the proceedings of the [second] conference between the two Houses on the subject-matter of the amendments made and insisted on by the Legislative Council in the bill intituled "An Act for the reform of the Constitution" Published: (1881)
- Report from the Select Committee Upon the Reform Bills together with proceedings of the Committee Published: (1858)