Twenty-third general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Hicks, Alfred, 1860-1921, Hutchinson, William, 1864-1924, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1911-1914 : Fuller)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1913
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1913-14, no. 26
GP V 1913/14 no. 26
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict., No. 1177), Section 18"
Report "To His Excellency Sir John Michael Fleetwood Fuller ...Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Ewen Cameron (chairman), Alfred Hicks, Donald Melville, John Billson, William Hutchinson and Edward Warde
On 3rd July, 1912, the Legislative Council appointed Alfred Hicks as one of its representatives on the Committee, in place of Dr. W. H. Embling, deceased
7p. ; 34cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- Forty-third general report / Published: (1932)
- Thirty-third general report / Published: (1923)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Twenty-second general report / Published: (1912)