Twenty-second general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Hutchinson, William, 1864-1924, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1911-1914 : Fuller)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Acting Government Printer, 1912
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1912, no. 19
GP V 1912 no. 19
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict., No. 1177), Section 18"
Report "To His Excellency Sir John Michael Fleetwood Fuller ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Ewen Hugh Cameron (chairman), William Henry Embling, Donald Melville, John William Billson, William Hutchinson and Edward Coughlan Warde
8p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Elmore to Cohuna railway : together with minutes of evidence and book of reference Published: (1912)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Third progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act No. 2285 (duplication of Caulfield and Camberwell railways) Published: (1911)
- Twenty-third general report / Published: (1913)
- Twenty-fourth general report / Published: (1914)