Second general report : together with the proceedings of the Committee and of sectional Committees /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Bent, Thomas, Sir, 1838-1909, Abbott, Joseph Henry, 1830-1904, Buchanan, James, 1827-1914, Gore, Henry, 1840-1909, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Young, George, 1848-1891, Zeal, William Austin, Sir, 1830-1912, Anderson, William, 1828-1909, Groom, Arthur Champion, 1852-1922, McIntyre, John, Sir, 1832-1904, Taverner, John William, Sir, 1854-1923, Tucker, A. L. 1843-1902, Woods, John, 1822-1892, Young, Alexander, 1830-1905|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1892
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1892-93, no. 11
GP V 1892/93 no. 11 p. [i]-lxxxviii (2.0 MB)
GP V 1892/93 no. 11 p. -100
GP V 1892/93 no. 11 p. 101-200 (1.2 MB)
GP V 1892/93 no. 11 p. 201-295 (2.0 MB)
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the "Railways Standing Committee Act 1890" (54 Vict. No. 1177), Section 18"
Committee comprised: Thomas Bent (Chairman), Joseph Henry Abbott, James Buchanan, Henry Gore, Donald Melville, George Young, William Austin Zeal, William Anderson, Arthur Champion Groom, John McIntyre, John William Taverner, Albert Lee Tucker, John Woods and Alexander Young.
lxxxviii, 295p. ; 33cm.
- First general report : together with the proceedings of the Committee and of sectional Committees Published: (1891)
- Second progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Mallee railway extension (Millewa railway) : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1925)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)