Postal Conference 1883 : proceedings of the Conference held in Sydney in May 1883 : minutes of the proceedings, resolutions, papers laid before the Conference
|Other Authors:||Postal Conference, Berry, Graham, Sir, 1822-1904, Budge, Alexander C., Dodds, John Stokell, Sir, 1848<U+2013>1914, Morehead, Boyd Dunlop, 1843-1905, Parsons, John Langdon, 1837-1903, Stuart, Alexander, Sir, 1824-1886, Wright, Francis Augustus, 1835-1903|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1883
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1883, Second Session no. 7
GP V 1883 Second Session no. 7 (1.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Victorian representative: Graham Berry
New South Wales representatives: Alex. Stuart (chairman of conference) and F. A. Wright
South Australian representative: J. L. Parsons
Tasmanian representative: John Dodds
"Alex C. Budge, Secretary"
Boyd D. Morehead, representing Queensland, was prevented from attending in consequence of the death of a relative
43p. ; 33cm.
- Postal Conference, 1888 : proceedings of the Conference held in Sydney in January 1888 : minutes of the proceedings, resolutions, reports of permanent heads of departments, and papers laid before the Conference Published: (1888)
- Report of proceedings of the conference held in Victoria, August 1892 : minutes of proceedings, report of permanent heads of departments, papers laid before conference and reports of the debates Published: (1893)
- Report of proceedings of the conference held in Hobart, February, 1895 : minutes of proceedings, second report of committee on electric light and power wires, papers laid before the conference, report of debates, and report of heads of departments Published: (1895)
- Intercolonial Conference : report and minutes of proceedings of the Intercolonial Conference held at Sydney during the months of January and February 1873 : with correspondence laid before the conference : also addresses to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State adopted by the representatives Published: (1873)
- Report, minutes of proceedings, resolutions, etc., of the Australasian Stock Conference, held in Melbourne in November, 1889 Published: (1890)