Report of the State Development Committee on the mineral spa water resources of Victoria
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Castle, Alan Norman, Clarey, Reynold Arthur, 1897-1972, Knight, Alexander Wilson, 1924-1985, Mansell, Arthur Robert, 1904-1990, Phelan, William, 1915-1973, Tanner, Edgar Stephen, Sir, 1904-1979, Wiltshire, Raymond John, 1913-1990|
Melbourne : C. H. Rixon, Government Printer, 1970
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1970-71, no. 2
GP V 1970/71 no. 2
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1958 (No. 6376)"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 19th June 1970"
Committee: R. A. Clarey (chairman), A. W. Knight, A. R. Mansell, W. Phelan, Sir E. Tanner and R. J. Wiltshire
Secretary: A. N. Castle
35p. ; 34cm.
- Report upon water resources management in Victoria : South-western region water management strategy / Published: (1989)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the underground water resources of Victoria Published: (1962)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the development of the Millewa settlement area : water supply to and proposed extension to settlement Published: (1967)
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of north-western Victoria specifically the maintenance of the "C" relift pumping station in the Millewa water supply district Published: (1945)
- Inquiry into water resources management in Victoria : South-Western region water management strategy : interim report : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)