Fifth progress report : an aspect of the alcohol and drug factor : the desirability of compulsory breath analysis tests for motor car drivers suspected of having a blood alcohol content in excess of .05% : together with appendices /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Joint Select Committee on Road Safety|
|Other Authors:||Dunn, Bernard Phillip, 1944-, Fry, William Gordon, Sir, 1909-2000, Hamilton, Harold 1918-, Walton, John Malcolm, 1927-1994, Dixon, Brian James, 1936-, Evans, Bruce James, 1925-2012, Jona, Walter, 1926-2007, Wilkes, Frank Noel, 1922-|
Melbourne : C. H. Rixon, Government Printer, 1971
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1970-71, D no. 1
GP V 1970/71 no. D 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 22nd September 1970"
Committee: B. P. Dunn, W. G. Fry, H. M. Hamilton, J. M. Walton, Brian Dixon, Bruce Evans, Walter Jona and Frank Wilkes
13p. ; 34cm.
- Fourth progress report : an aspect of the alcohol and drug factor : an inquiry into the desirability of introducing blood alcohol tests at hospitals for certain driver victims of motor vehicle accidents : together with appendices / Published: (1970)
- Sixteenth progress report : identification of motor vehicle drivers with blood alcohol levels in excess of .05 per cent : together with extracts from the proceedings of the Committee and appendices / Published: (1976)
- First report upon the inquiry into the management of drink-drivers apprehended with high blood alcohol levels : alcohol abuse and road safety : ordered to be printed Published: (1988)
- Joint Select Committee on Road Safety : Nineteenth progress report : impounding of registration plates, penalties for unlicensed driving and some aspects of alcohol and road safety : together with appendices / Published: (1978)
- [Inquiry into strategies to reduce harmful alcohol consumption :] report of the Drugs and Crime Prevention Committee overseas evidence seeking trip July 2004 Published: (2004)