Queen's Memorial Infectious Diseases Hospital : report of the Board of Inquiry on the Administration and General Management of, and more particularly into the statements recently made in Parliament in connexion with the institution : together with an appendix
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of Inquiry on the Administration and General Management of Queen's Memorial Infectious Diseases Hospital|
|Other Authors:||Lee, Harrie Benjamin, 1860-1937, Tanner, Vivian, 1861-1935, Victoria. Premier's Office|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government. Printer, 1913
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1913-14, no. 12
GP V 1913/14 no. 12
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report to "The Honorable the Premier of Victoria"
Board: Vivian Tanner
Appendix: Copy of a report by an officer of the Brigade on the Infectious Diseaseses Hospital, Fairfield - H. B. Lee (chief officer Metropolitan Fire Brigade) dated 1st Nov. 1912
13p. ; 34cm.
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1922 Published: (1923)
- Report of the inquiry into the Royal Southern Memorial Hospital : ordered to be printed / Published: (1984)
- Statistical register of the State of Victoria for the year 1916 compiled from official records in the Office of the Government Statist. Published: (1918)
- Department for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1916 Published: (1917)
- Statistical register of the State of Victoria for the year 1913 compiled from official records in the Office of the Government Statist. Published: (1914)