Sixteenth progress report : identification of motor vehicle drivers with blood alcohol levels in excess of .05 per cent : together with extracts from the proceedings of the Committee and appendices /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Joint Select Committee on Road Safety|
|Other Authors:||Billing, Norman Alexander William, 1913-1989, Burgin, Cecil William John, 1923-2003, Dunn, Bernard Phillip, 1944-, Hamilton, Harold 1918-, McArthur, Peter Stewart, 1937-, Mutton, Charles, 1890-1989, Walton, John Malcolm, 1927-1994, Wilkes, Frank Noel, 1922-|
Melbourne : C. H. Rixon, Government Printer, 1976
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1976-78, D no. 4
GP V 1976/78 no. D 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd June 1976"
Committee: Bernard Dunn, Harold Hamilton, John Walton, Norman Billing, Cecil Burgin, Peter McArthur, Charles Mutton and Frank Wilkes
7p. ; 34cm.
- Fifth progress report : an aspect of the alcohol and drug factor : the desirability of compulsory breath analysis tests for motor car drivers suspected of having a blood alcohol content in excess of .05% : together with appendices / Published: (1971)
- Fourth progress report : an aspect of the alcohol and drug factor : an inquiry into the desirability of introducing blood alcohol tests at hospitals for certain driver victims of motor vehicle accidents : together with appendices / Published: (1970)
- Joint Select Committee on Road Safety : Nineteenth progress report : impounding of registration plates, penalties for unlicensed driving and some aspects of alcohol and road safety : together with appendices / Published: (1978)
- Fourteenth progress report : alcohol and road safety, research projects involving drinking drivers : together with appendices / Published: (1975)
- Second and final report upon the inquiry into the management of drink-drivers apprehended with high blood alcohol levels : drink-driver education and treatment : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)