Locomotive Branch Inquiry Board : report of the Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department
|Corporate Author:||Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department|
|Other Authors:||Kernot, William Charles, 1845-1909, Akehurst, Arthur Purssell, 1836-1902, Howitt, Alfred William, 1830-1908|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1893
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1893, no. 31
GP V 1893 no. 31
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Board comprised William Charles Kernot (Chairman), Arthur Pursell Akehurst and Alfred William Howitt.
23p. ; 34cm.
- Money paid by Railway Department for fire claims : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing (1) The amount of money paid by the Railway Department for the claims since the Spark Arrester Board sent in their report dated 29th October 1883 (2) The amount of damage done to railway rolling-stock by fires caused by locomotives (3) The cost of fitting locomotive engines with spark-catchers, and if they were of the best design as required by law (4) The number of miles run by engine No. 148 since she has been fitted with a spark-arrester, her consumption of fuel per mile, also the number of miles she ran in twelve months previous to being fitted, and the quantity of fuel she then consumed per mile Published: (1888)
- Fines and dismissals in locomotive branch : return to an order of the House dated 14th July 1887 for a return showing the number of fines inflicted in, the total amount and the number of dismissals from the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railways Department from 1st March 1887 to 30th June 1887 and a like return for the corresponding months of the year 1886 Published: (1887)
- Progress report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report from the Select Committee on Railway Carriage Lighting : together with appendices, proceedings of the Committee, and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report of the Board Appointed to Enquire into the Management of the Williamstown Workshops and into the Efficiency of the Locomotive Branch of the Railway Department : together with the minutes of proceedings and minutes of evidence Published: (1869)