Joint Select Committee on Road Safety : Nineteenth progress report : impounding of registration plates, penalties for unlicensed driving and some aspects of alcohol and road safety : together with appendices /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Joint Select Committee on Road Safety|
|Other Authors:||Billing, Norman Alexander William, 1913-1989, Burgin, Cecil William John, 1923-2003, Culpin, Jack 1927-, Dunn, Bernard Phillip, 1944-, Hamilton, Harold 1918-, McArthur, Peter Stewart, 1937-, Mutton, Charles, 1890-1989, Walton, John Malcolm, 1927-1994, Wilkes, Frank Noel, 1922-|
Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer, 1978
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1978-79, D no. 9
GP V 1978/79 no. D 9
"Ordered by the Legislative Council to be printed 10th October 1978"
Committee: Bernard Dunn, Harold Hamilton, John Walton, Norman Billing, Cecil Burgin, Peter McArthur, Charles Mutton and Frank Wilkes
Frank Wilkes was discharged from attendance on the Road Safety Committee on 13 April 1976 and Jack Culpin appointed in his stead
Bernard Dunn, Harold Hamilton and John Walton ceased to be Members of the Legislative Council on 26th June 1976 on expiry of their terms. They were reappointed to the Committee after being sworn in for new terms as Members of the Legislative Council
"18th September 1978"
12p. ; 34cm.
- Fourteenth progress report : alcohol and road safety, research projects involving drinking drivers : together with appendices / Published: (1975)
- Fourth progress report : an aspect of the alcohol and drug factor : an inquiry into the desirability of introducing blood alcohol tests at hospitals for certain driver victims of motor vehicle accidents : together with appendices / Published: (1970)
- Thirteenth progress report : some aspects of roadworthiness, speedometers, alcohol and road accidents and intersectional management : together with appendices / Published: (1974)
- Sixth progress report : alcohol and road accidents : together with appendices / Published: (1971)
- Sixteenth progress report : identification of motor vehicle drivers with blood alcohol levels in excess of .05 per cent : together with extracts from the proceedings of the Committee and appendices / Published: (1976)