Progress report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : freights and fares
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department|
|Other Authors:||Grose, Walter Bolitho, 1863?-1940, McKenzie, Malcolm Kenneth, 1849-1927, Vale, Richard Taylor, 1836-1916, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Williams, Henry Roberts, 1848-1935|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1902
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1902, no. 17
GP V 1902 no. 17
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by his Excellency's command"
Commission comprised: Richard Tayler Vale (Chairman), Henry Roberts Williams, Walter Bolitho Grose, Malcolm Kenneth McKenzie, Edward Coughlan Warde.
10p. ; 33cm.
- Final report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1902)
- Report of the Railway Inquiry Board : memorandum of the Acting Commissioners Published: (1895)
- The Railway Inquiry Board : report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways Published: (1895)
- Locomotive Branch Inquiry Board : report of the Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department Published: (1893)
- Progress report from the Select Committee on the Management of the Railway Department (appointments and promotions) : together with the minutes of evidence Published: (1901)