Progress report from the Royal Commission on Fruit, Vegetables, and Jam
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Fruit, Vegetables and Jam|
|Other Authors:||Castieau, J. B. 1868-1926, Hogan, E. J. 1883-1964, Keast, William Stephen, 1866-1927, Mitchell, John Davidson, 1869-1943, Prendergast, G. M. 1854-1937, Rouget, James, 1866-1924, Snowball, Oswald Robinson, 1859-1928, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1915
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1915, no. 27
GP V 1915 no. 27
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Commission: George M. Prendergast (chairman), Edmond J. Hogan, John D. Mitchell, James Rouget, Oswald R. Snowball, Edward C. Warde and William S. Keast
William S. Keast signed the progress report subject to qualification
"John B. Castieau, Secretary"
Other mentions: Adelaide Municipal Retail Market p. v, Devonshire Street Cemetery Sydney p. vi, the Old Melbourne Cemetery p. vi and Sydney Municipal Market p. v
viip. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Royal Commission on Fruit, Vegetables, and Jam Published: (1915)
- Report on the Melbourne Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Market Trust : twenty-eighth report to the Parliament / Published: (1990)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the administration and operation of the Melbourne Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Market Published: (1973)
- Second progress report from the Royal Commission on Fruit, Vegetables, and Jam Published: (1915)
- Royal Commission on Fruit, Vegetables and Jam : minutes of evidence Published: (1915)