Report from the Standing Orders Committee upon the procedure to be adopted for raising matters of privilege
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Standing Orders Committee|
|Other Authors:||Fordham, Robert Clive, 1942-, McLaren, Ian F. 1912-2000, Reese, Llew 1919-1982, Ross-Edwards, Peter, 1922-2012, Stephen, William Francis, 1921-, Wheeler, Kenneth Henry, Sir, 1912-1996, Whiting, Milton Stanley, 1922-2010, Wilkes, Frank Noel, 1922-|
[Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer], 1978
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1978-79, no. D 6
GP V 1978/79 no. D 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed"
Committee: Sir Kenneth H. Wheeler (Speaker), Robert C. Fordham, Ian F. McLaren, Llew Rees, Peter Ross-Edwards, William F. Stephen, Milton S. Whiting and Frank N. Wilkes
"5th September, 1978"
7p. ; 34cm.
- Legislative Council Standing Orders Committee : report upon the manner of raising matters of privilege / Published: (1985)
- Report upon the procedure for raising matters of privilege : ordered to be printed Published: (1981)
- Report on matter referred to the Committee on 24 October 1991 together with appendices / Published: (1992)
- Legislative Assembly Privileges Committee : special report together with appendices / Published: (1991)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon Privilege Published: (1861)