Final report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department|
|Other Authors:||Vale, Richard Taylor, 1836-1916, Williams, Henry Roberts, 1848-1935, Grose, Walter Bolitho, 1863?-1940, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Martin, D. 1841-1927, Norman, Charles Ernest, 1854-1922, Goode, Edward James, b. 1846, Kent, Robert George, 1843-1914|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1902
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1902-03, no. 5
GP V 1902/03 no. 5 (6.5 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission comprised: R. T. Vale (President), H. R. Williams, W. B. Grose and E. C. Warde.
"D. Martin, Secretary Public Works"
"C. E. Norman, Chief Engineer for Existing Lines"
"E. J. Goode, Railway Storekeeper"
"R. G. Kent, Secretary"
xxxvii, 120p. ; 32cm.
- Progress report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : freights and fares Published: (1902)
- Progress report from the Select Committee on the Management of the Railway Department (appointments and promotions) : together with the minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report of the Railway Inquiry Board : memorandum of the Acting Commissioners Published: (1895)
- The Railway Inquiry Board : report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways Published: (1895)
- Locomotive Branch Inquiry Board : report of the Board of Inquiry into Certain Matters Connected with the Locomotive Branch of the Victorian Railway Department Published: (1893)