Paris International Exhibition, 1889 : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria at the Paris International Exhibition 1889
|Corporate Author:||Royal Commission for Victoria at the Paris International Exhibition, 1889|
|Other Authors:||Aitken, James, 1837-1905, Berry, Graham, Sir, 1822-1904, Bowen, Thomas Aubrey, 1837-1893, Burrows, Henry 1827-1905, De Castella, Hubert, 1825-1907, Hansford, Walter Thomas, Innes, Joseph George Long, Sir, Langridge, George David, 1829-1891, Mount, Lambton Le Breton b. 1839, Ormond, Francis, 1829-1889, Plummer, Andrew, 1812-1901, Reid, Robert, 1842-1904, Walker, William Froggatt, 1841?-1890, Winter-Irving, William Irving, 1840-1901|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1890
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1890, no. 209
GP V 1890 no. 209
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission comprised William Froggatt Walker, Sir Graham Berry, George David Langridge, Francis Ormond, William Irving Winter, Sir Joseph George Long Innes, Robert Reid, Andrew Plummer, Henry Burrows, Lambton L. Mount, Thomas Aubrey Bowen, James Aitken, Walter Thomas Hansford and Hubert de Castella
7p. ; 34cm.
- Royal Commission for Paris Exhibition 1878 : first report Published: (1877)
- Paris Exhibition : report of Special Commissioner for Victoria Published: (1855)
- Industrial exhibition - Paris Published: (1854)
- Despatch respecting the space applied for by Victoria at the Paris Exhibition Published: (1877)
- Calcutta International Exhibition, 1883-84 : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria, at the Calcutta International Exhibition, 1883-84 Published: (1884)