New Zealand and South Seas Exhibition : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria at the New Zealand and South Seas Exhibition, 1889-90
|Corporate Author:||Royal Commission for Victoria at the New Zealand and South Seas Exhibition, 1889-90|
|Other Authors:||Langridge, George David, 1829-1891, Turner, Henry Gyles, 1831-1920, Jacobs, Isaac, ca. 1834-1914, Barrett, John George, 1858-1928, Stewart, James Cooper, 1836-1919, Meakin, Henry William, 1847-1939, Deakin, Alfred, 1856-1919|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1890
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1890, no. 190
GP V 1890 no. 190
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission comprised: George David Langridge (Chairman), Henry Gyles Turner, Isaac Jacobs, John George Barrett, James Cooper Stewart and Henry Meakin.
Appendix p. 9-16 includes text of a speech given by Alfred Deakin at the Victorian Commissioners Banquet on 11th December 1889
16p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Victorian Commissioners to the Sydney Exhibition of 1876 Published: (1877)
- Colonial and Indian Exhibition 1885-86 : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria at the Colonial and Indian Exhibition, 1885-86 Published: (1888)
- Report of the Royal Commission on Victorian Fisheries and Fisheries Industries Published: (1919)
- Calcutta International Exhibition, 1883-84 : report of the Royal Commission for Victoria, at the Calcutta International Exhibition, 1883-84 Published: (1884)
- Intercolonial press messages to and from New Zealand : order in Council : rates chargeable for transmission by wire over the telegraph lines of Victoria and New South Wales of intercolonial press messages for and from New Zealand Published: (1887)