|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Asylums for the Insane and Inebriate|
|Other Authors:||Zox, Ephraim Lamen, 1837-1899, Reid, Robert Dyce, 1829-1900, Sterry, David Chaplin, 1831?-1904, Bell, Henry, 1817-1887, Davies, David Mortimer, 1837-1894, Officer, Charles Myles, 1827-1904, Blackett, Cuthbert Robert, 1831-1902, Jacomb, Robert Elwall, 1825-1902|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1886
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1886, no. 15
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. i-clxxii (5.8 MB)
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. 1-102 (3.8 MB)
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. 103-205 (4.0 MB)
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. 206-311 (3.8 MB)
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. 312-416 (3.9 MB)
GP V 1886 no. 15 p. 417-602 (7.0 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission comprised E.L. Zox (Chairman), Henry Bell, D.M. Davies, D.C. Sterry, C.R. Blackett, R.E. Jacomb, R.D. Reid, C.M. Officer.
clxxii, 602p. ; 34cm.
- First progress report Published: (1884)
- Second progress report Published: (1885)
- Report upon the inquiry into the future use of Willsmere Hospital : ordered to be printed / Published: (1985)
- Lunacy system in Victoria : return of an order of the House, dated 12th December, 1901, for a copy of the Reports of the Master-in-Lunacy and the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums on the defects of the lunacy system in Victoria Published: (1901)
- Report of the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums on the Hospitals for the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1886 Published: (1887)