Transport Regulation Board : further (second) report under Section 15(2) of the Transport Regulation Act 1932 relating to the better and more economic co-ordination and the better regulation and control of railway and road motor transport : together with appendices and maps (transcripts of evidence not printed)
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Transport Regulation Board|
|Other Authors:||Kelly, Burt, b. 1885, Mountjoy, F. P. 1895-1974, Norris, Charles Arthur, 1874-1941, Schumer, Leslie A. 1896-1988, Street, Geoffrey Austin, 1894-1940, Wertheim, Herbert Joseph, 1886-1972, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (Irvine)|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1933
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1933, no. 4
GP V 1933 no. 4 (2.2 MB)
Map 3 (1.1 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor"
Report" To His Excellency the Honorable Sir William Hill Irvine ... Lieutenant-Governor of the State of Victoria"
Board: C[harles] A[rthur] Norris (chairman), B[urt] Kelly, L[eslie] A. Schumer, Geoffrey A. Street and H[erbert] Wertheim
"F. P. Mountjoy, Secretary"
86p., 3 p. of plates : fold. col. maps ; 34cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts upon the Victorian Government light motor transport system : together with appendices Published: (1969)
- Report of the Board of Inquiry into the Victorian Land Transport System Published: (1972)
- Public transport reforms : moving from a system to a service / Published: (1998)
- Regulations for the Victorian Military Forces : alterations laid before both Houses of Parliament in pursuance of the provisions of Section 8 of the Discipline Act 1870 (34 Vict. No. 389) Published: (1889)
- Transport Regulation Board : annual report for the year ended 30th June 1978 / Published: (1978)