Interim report of the Royal Commission on the Working as a Business Undertaking of the Victorian Railways
|Corporate Author:||Royal Commission on the Working as a Business Undertaking of the Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Johnson, Tom Richard, d.1935, Jones, Timothy George, b. 1886, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1917
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1917, no. 8
GP V 1917 no. 8
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Commission: Tom Richard Johnson
"T. G. Jones, Secretary"
 p. ; 33cm.
- Final report of the Royal Commission on the Working as a Business Undertaking of the Victorian Railways Published: (1917)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire Into and Report Upon the Control, Management, Working, and Financial Position of the Victorian Railways Published: (1928)
- Report upon the Victorian Dried Fruits Board : twenty-fifth report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)
- Inquiry into the economic contribution of Victoria's culturally diverse population : final report / Published: (2004)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Investigate the Subject of Locomotive Spark-Arresters as a Means of Preventing the Occurrence of Destructive Fires in the Working of the Victorian Railways : together with report of Testing Committee of Engineers Published: (1902)