Claims for compensation : report of the Board appointed in 1875 to investigate claims for compensation in connection with the Public Service, and claims by the widows or families of deceased public servants
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board Appointed to Investigate and Report on the Claims Preferred by Officers in the Public Service, or by the Widows or Families of Deceased Public Officers|
|Other Authors:||àBeckett, Thomas Turner, 1808-1892, Odgers, William Henry, 1828-1881, Smith, Robert Murray, 1831-1921, Thomas, Ebenezer John, b. 1839|
Melbourne : George Skinner, Acting Government Printer, 1876
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1875-76, no. A 21
GP V 1875/76 no. A 21
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 15th March 1876"
Board comprised: Thomas Turner a'Beckett (Chairman), William H. Odgers and Robert Murray Smith
"E. J. Thomas, Secretary, 27 May 1875"
"We find referred to us the claims of Messieurs Ireland, Swan, Moody, and McLean, which were considered by the Board appointed in 1874, and were reported upon as "not being strictly tenable," but as being claims which, from the peculiar circumstances mentioned in the report, might be regarded as "entitled to some recognition at the hands of the Government.""
"The persons above named were in the employ of the Public Works department - Ireland, Swan, and Moody, as inspectors of works ; McLean, as a laborer, in the Dredging department, employed on daily wages."
7p. ; 34cm.
- Deceased public servants : report of the Board appointed to consider the claims of certain widows and families of deceased public servants Published: (1874)
- Duties on the Estates of Deceases Persons Statute 1870 : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 26th September 1878 for a return of all sums of money claimed by persons as having been overpaid or wrongly paid as duty under the Act called Duties of the Estates of Deceased Persons Statute 1870 Published: (1878)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the year ended 30th June, 1943 Published: (1943)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the year ended 30th June, 1942 Published: (1942)
- Occupants of crown lands : return to address No. 29 Mr. Fawkner Published: (1853)