Education Commission : second report of the Royal Commission appointed to inquire into and report upon the administration, organization and general condition of the existing system of public instruction
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Education|
|Other Authors:||Archer, William Henry, 1825-1909, Cutts, William Henry, 1828-1897, Ham, Cornelius Job, 1837-1909, Henty, Herbert James 1834-1902, Keogh, Edmund, 1829?-1901, Loughnan, Henry Nicholas, 1818-1891, Love, Duncan, McCoy, Frederick, Sir, 1817-1899, MacGregor, John, 1828-1884, Meares, George, 1825-1903, Ormond, Francis, 1829-1889, Peterson, William, d. 1898, Rogers, J. Warrington 1822-1906, Templeton, John Montgomery, 1840-1908|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1883
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1883, no. 19
GP V 1883 no. 19
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission: John Warrington Rogers (chairman), John MacGregor, C. J. Ham, Frederick McCoy, W. H. Archer, Francis Ormond, Herbert James Henty, Edmund Keogh, Henry Nicholas Loughnan, George Meares, J. M. Templeton, Duncan Love, William Henry Cutts and William Peterson
x p. ; 33cm.
- Education Commission : first report of the Royal Commission appointed to enquire into and report upon the administration, organization, and general condition of the existing system of public instruction : together with a portion of the minutes of evidence Published: (1882)
- Report of the Royal Commission on Religious Instruction in State Schools Published: (1900)
- Education Commission : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 18th October 1881 for a return of the draft of the proposed Commission to enquire into the working of the existing system of public instruction Published: (1881)
- Regulations under the Education Act 1872 Published: (1875)
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee on the Crimes Bill : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1948)