Royal Commission on Education : Report of the Chairman of the Commissioners, Third and final report of the Commissioners, Memorandum by the Acting Chairman, and Memorandum by those Commissioners who have not signed the report
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Education|
|Other Authors:||Rogers, J. Warrington 1822-1906, MacGregor, John, 1828-1884, Ham, Cornelius Job, 1837-1909, McCoy, Frederick, Sir, 1817-1899, Archer, William Henry, 1825-1909, Ormond, Francis, 1829-1889, Henty, Herbert James 1834-1902, Keogh, Edmund, 1829?-1901, Loughnan, Henry Nicholas, 1818-1891, Meares, George, 1825-1903, Templeton, John Montgomery, 1840-1908, Love, Duncan, Cutts, William Henry, 1828-1897, Peterson, William, d. 1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1884
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1884, no. 47
GP V 1884 no. 47
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission: John Warrington Rogers (chairman), John MacGregor, C. J. Ham, Frederick McCoy, W. H. Archer, Francis Ormond, Herbert James Henty, Edmund Keogh, Henry Nicholas Loughnan, George Meares, J. M. Templeton, Duncan Love, William Henry Cutts and William Peterson
39p. ; 34cm.
- Education Commission : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 18th October 1881 for a return of the draft of the proposed Commission to enquire into the working of the existing system of public instruction Published: (1881)
- Third report of the Commissioners of National Education for the Colony of Victoria, for the years 1854 and 1855 Published: (1856)
- Further report of the Technological Commission Published: (1869)
- Progress report of the Technological Commission Published: (1869)
- Chairman Railways Commissioners bill Published: (1888)