Deceased public servants : report of the Board appointed to consider the claims of certain widows and families of deceased public servants
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board Appointed to Consider the Claims of Certain Widows and Families of Deceased Public Servants|
|Other Authors:||àBeckett, Thomas Turner, 1808-1892, Archer, William Henry, 1825-1909, Smith, Robert Murray, 1831-1921, Thomas, Ebenezer John, b. 1839|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1874
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1874, no. A 7
GP V 1874 no. A 7
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 23rd June 1874"
Board comprised: Thomas T. a'Beckett (Chairman), William H. Archer and Robert Murray Smith
"E. J. Thomas, Secretary to Board on Claims of Widows of Deceased Officers"
The cases in Schedule D i.e. G. Wintle (Governor Melbourne Gaol 1838-1869), C. E. Gunning (clerk 1854-1866), G. B. Austin (chief clerk 1851-1870), A. Campbell (clerk 1862-1872), R. Murray (messenger Dept. of Public Instruction 1873), R. S. H. Moody (inspector of works 1868-1871), G. Ireland (inspector of works 1869-1873), J. Swan (inspector of works 1869-1874) and A. McLean (dredge labourer 1860-1870) receive specific treatment in the report
7p. ; 34cm.
- Claims for compensation : report of the Board appointed in 1875 to investigate claims for compensation in connection with the Public Service, and claims by the widows or families of deceased public servants Published: (1876)
- Civil service : report of the Royal Commission appointed to enquire into the state of the public service and the working of the Civil Service Act : and generally to report such alterations and improvements in the organization of the service by way of reconstruction, consolidation, or otherwise as may appear calculated to conduce to economy in the public service without impairing the efficiency of the service : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1873)
- Twenty-sixth annual report covering the financial year ended 30th June, 1945, together with appendices / Published: (1945)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioner for the year ending 30th June 1902 Published: (1902)
- Duties on the Estates of Deceases Persons Statute 1870 : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 26th September 1878 for a return of all sums of money claimed by persons as having been overpaid or wrongly paid as duty under the Act called Duties of the Estates of Deceased Persons Statute 1870 Published: (1878)