Report of the Royal Commission on Soldier Settlement : together with appendices
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission on Soldier Settlement|
|Other Authors:||Argyle, Stanley, Sir, 1867-1940, Butler, James Walter, b. 1870, Carter, Samuel George, 1893-1958, Curry, Edward Alfred, 1870-1943, Heathershaw, William Philip, 1868-1929, Kent, Ernest Alfred, 1869-1945, McGalliard, Thomas James, d. 1937, McIver, William, 1871-1930, Malcolm, Norman Harty, 1881-1948, Moore, George, b. 1866, Orr, Thomas Augustus, 1895-1959, Park, David, Rankin, John, 1865-1936, Turnbull, James, Wiltshire, Henry John, b. 1872?, Victoria. Governor (1921-1926 : Stradbroke)|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1925
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1925, no. 32
GP V 1925 no. 32 (1.8 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission: James Turnbull (chairman), David Park, Thomas James McGalliard, John Rankin and Henry John Wiltshire
Report "To His Excellency the Right Honorable George Edward John Mowbray, Earl of Sradbroke ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
"E. A. Curry, Secretary"
Asst. Secretary: S. G. Carter
Henry Wiltshire did not sign the report, but submitted a minority report of his own
Report contains circular of 13 Jan. 1925 issued by the Closer Settlement Board signed W. McIver, Director of Land Settlement
Appendix D and E comprise reports from the Closer Settlement Board, signed W. McIver, A.I.C.A., Chairman, Geo. Moore, Norman H. Malcolm, to the Minister for Lands ; Jas. W. Butler, Secretary ; T. Orr, Acting Accountant, Lands Department ; E. A. Kent, Inspector of Audit
Other mentions: Stanley S. Argyle p.  , W. P. Heathershaw p. 
59p., 2 folded leaves ; 33cm.
- Report of the Soldier Settlement Commission for the period ended 30th June, 1948 Published: (1948)
- Report of the Soldier Settlement Commission for the period ended 30th June, 1949 Published: (1949)
- Report of the Soldier Settlement Commission for the period ended 30th June, 1947 Published: (1947)
- Annual report of the Soldier Settlement Commission for the year ended 30th June 1961 Published: (1961)
- Annual report of the Soldier Settlement Commission for the year ended 30th June 1960 Published: (1960)