Mine ventilation : final report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Board comprised A. W. Howitt (Chairman), George H. Crawford, Alf. Mica Smith, J. Sharpe, Thos. H. Lawn, John Praed.
Appendices comprise reports by Henry C. Jenkins (Government Metallurgist), James Hardwick, Clarence G. S. Godfrey (Assistant Government Medical Officer), J. Travis (Secretary for Mines and Water Supply), E. R. Meekison, W. C. Kernot, Richard Williams (Mining Manager, Johnson's Reef Gold Mines Company No Liability, California Gully, Bendigo) and W. Abraham (Inspector of Mines).
83p.,  folded leaves of plates : plans (some col.) ; 34cm.
- Mine ventilation : second progress report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board Published: (1900)
- Mine ventilation : progress report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board Published: (1899)
- Report of the Ventilation of Mines Board Published: (1888)
- Report on the environmental impact of Commonwealth activities and places in Victoria / Published: (1994)
- Sludge Committee : minutes of evidence Published: (1887)