Mine ventilation : progress report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Mine Ventilation Bonus Board|
|Other Authors:||Howitt, Alfred William, 1830-1908, Smith, Alfred Mica, 1844-1926, Lawn, Thomas H., Sharpe, John, Praed, John, ca. 1860-1908, Stirling, James, 1852-1909|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1899
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1899-1900, no. 48
GP V 1899/1900 no. 48
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Board comprised A. W. Howitt (Chairman), Alf. Mica Smith,Thos. H. Lawn, J. Sharpe, John Praed and James Stirling.
19p. ; 34cm.
- Mine ventilation : second progress report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board Published: (1900)
- Mine ventilation : final report of the Mine Ventilation Bonus Board Published: (1900)
- Report of the Ventilation of Mines Board Published: (1888)
- Report on the environmental impact of Commonwealth activities and places in Victoria / Published: (1994)
- Sludge Committee : minutes of evidence Published: (1887)