Report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire Into and Report Upon the Control, Management, Working, and Financial Position of the Victorian Railways
|Corporate Author:||Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire Into and Report Upon the Control, Management, Working, and Financial Position of the Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Benjamin, Louis Stanley, 1863-1934, Buckley, Harry Wilfred, 1891-1979, Chapple, John Frederick, 1883-1953, Heathershaw, William Philip, 1868-1929, Leeson, Archibald Harold, 1882-1957, Mann, William Reginald, 1896-1977, Stead, George William, 1896-1977, Victoria. Governor (1926-1931 : Somers)|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1928
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1928, no. 32
GP V 1928 no. 32 (1.8 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency Lieutenant-Colonel the Right Honorable Arthur Herbert Tennyson, Baron Somers, K.C.M.G., D.S.O., M.C. ; Governor of the State of Victoria"
Commissioners: G. W. Stead (chairman), L. S. Benjamin, H. W. Buckley, J. F. Chapple and A. H. Leeson
"W. R. Mann, Secretary"
"W. P. Heathershaw, Under-Secretary"
58p. : ill. ; 33cm.
- The Railway Inquiry Board : report of the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Working and Management of the Victorian Railways Published: (1895)
- Interim report of the Royal Commission on the Working as a Business Undertaking of the Victorian Railways Published: (1917)
- Progress report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : freights and fares Published: (1902)
- Final report of the Royal Commission on Management of the Railway Department : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1902)
- Report of the Railway Inquiry Board : memorandum of the Acting Commissioners Published: (1895)