Select Committtees : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st May 1862 shewing the number of select committees appointed during the last parliament, the objects for which obtained and the result of each committee, the names of Members of each, and the number of days each Member attended, the number of days of sitting and the days on which there was no quorum, the number of witnesses examined on each and the cost in each case of allowances to witnesses, the number in which evidence was taken and the cost of reporting and printing connected with each and the actual or approximate total cost of each committee
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly|
|Other Authors:||Owens, John Downes, 1809?-1866|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1862
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1861-62, no. C 1
GP V 1861/62 no. C 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 18th June 1862"
"Dr. Owens" - At foot of cover letter
21p. ; 34cm.
- State schools - attendance of children : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th September 1879, for a return showing (1). The number of children on the rolls of the state schools for each quarter of the year ended 30th June last, and the number of children attending the state schools who have not completed the thirty days' attendance required by clause 3 of the Education Amendment Act for the same period (2). The number of male and female pupil teachers employed in the state schools during the half-year ended 30th June last, and the number of each who have been granted leave of absence on account of sickness : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 28th January 1880 Published: (1880)
- Attendance at state schools : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 8th August 1877 for - A return showing the number of children under school age, and over school age, who attended state schools during the year ending 31st December 1876, distinguishing between those attending day schools and night schools Published: (1877)
- Hospitals subsidized by Government : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd June 1886 for a return showing: 1 The names of hospitals subsidized by the Government during the present financial year. 2 The average number of patients in each hospital during the year 1884-1885. 3 The amount allotted to each hospital for maintenance 1885-1886. 4 The amount to which each would have been entitled for maintenance if subsidized on the same scales as the Melbourne Hospital. 5 The total amount allowed to each hospital as building grant during the last five years, specifying each year separately Published: (1886)
- Bridges : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th February 1859 for - 1. The materials of which the bridges are severally constructed 2. The names of the districts and localities in which they have been erected 3. The date of each contract, stating the difference (if any) between the time stipulated for and the date of the actual completion of the work so let, distinguishing each year 4. The amount of the original estimate in each instance separately 5. The contract price or prices at which the construction of each bridge was taken, also the actual cost of the same including all extras (if any) 6. The total cost of repairs on each bridge 7. The names of the contractors Published: (1860)
- Truancy under Education Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st July November 1886 for a return showing 1. The number of truancy prosecutions under the Education Act 1872 during the quarter ended on the 31st March 2. The total amount paid during the quarter for Truant Officers' salaries, travelling and all other contingent expenses 3. The total number of convictions and the total amount of fines imposes Published: (1886)