Report on transport of grain : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed /
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Transport Study|
|Other Authors:||Lonie, Walter Murray, Victoria. Ministry of Transport|
Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer, 1980
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1980-81, no. 32
GP V 1980/81 no. 32
"The Honourable R. R. C. Maclellan, M.L.A., Minister of Transport"
"W. M. Lonie"
87,  p. ; 26cm.
- Final report from the Royal Commission on the Marketing, Transportation and Storage of Grain : (reply to criticism of progress report by the Corn Trade Sectional Committee of the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce) : together with appendices Published: (1913)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the bulk handling of all grains in Victoria Published: (1974)
- Report of the Royal Commission on Handling Grain and Other Produce in Bulk or Otherwise : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1903)
- Unclaimed grain stored by Railways Department : return to an order of the House, dated 13th July, 1905, for a return showing the total quantity of lost or unclaimed bags of wheat, oats, barley, and chaff taken and stored by the Railways Department during the past five years, giving number of each kind (if any) in each year, and how disposed of Published: (1905)
- Oats and barley : return to an order of the House dated 18th September 1888 for a return showing the quantity of oats and barley passed through the customs during the fortnight ending Tuesday 11th September, giving each day's clearances and the names of the firms clearing the same Published: (1888)