Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee on Sections 471, 472 and 572 of the Crimes Act 1928 : together with minutes of evidence and appendices
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Statute Law Revision Committee|
|Other Authors:||Barclay, Nathaniel, 1895-1962, Byrnes, Percy Thomas, Sir, 1893-1973, Fulton, William Oliver, 1891-1975, Grigg, Thomas Henry, 1889-1969, Lovegrove, Denis, 1904-1979, Manson, James Williamson, 1908-1974, Mitchell, T. W. 1906-1984, Rawson, Roy Robert, 1898-1971, Smith, Arthur, 1902-1981, Sutton, Patrick Keith, 1896-1973, Thompson, Lindsay H. S. 1923-2008, Wilcox, Vernon Francis, 1919-2004|
Melbourne : W. M. Houston, Government Printer, 1957
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1956-58, no. D 9
GP V 1956/58 no. D 9
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 4th September, 1957"
Committee: Nathaniel Barclay, Percy Byrnes, William Fulton, Thomas Grigg, Denis Lovegrove, James Manson, Thomas Mitchell, Roy Rawson, Arthur Smith, Patrick Sutton, Lindsay Thompson and Vernon Wilcox
13p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee upon proposals for the amendment of Section 399 of the Crimes Act 1958 : together with appendices and minutes of evidence : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th May 1969 Published: (1969)
- Restitution for victims of crime : final report / Published: (1994)
- Restitution for victims of crime : interim report / Published: (1993)
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee on the Crimes Bill : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1948)
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee upon the right of an accused person to make an unsworn statement, together with an appendix : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 29th November 1972 Published: (1972)