Further correspondence respecting the late differences between the two Houses of the Legislature of Victoria : (in continuation of Paper No. 27, Session 1878)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Includes correspondence from Messrs. Dalgety, Du Croz & Co., Robert G. W. Herbert (Colonial Office), Sir G. F. Bowen (Governor), W. H. F. Mitchell (President Legislative Council), Sir M. E. Hicks Beach, C. Gavan Duffy (Speaker), Sir J. H. T. Manners Sutton [i.e. Lord Canterbury] (Governor), the Earl of Belmore, the Duke of Buckingham and Chandos, Earl Granville, and the Earl of Kimberley.
Some of the correspondence include enclosures or other attachments from Mr Justice Barry, C. Gavan Duffy, W. H. F. Mitchell, Robert Le Poer Trench (Attorney-General), Sir Bryan O'Loghlen (Attorney-General), C. H. Darling, George Higinbotham, Archibald Michie, George H. F. Webb, Hartley Williams, Graham Berry (Chief Secretary), G. F. Bowen, J. M. Grant (Minister of Justice), A. J. Skene, W. H. Steel (acting inspector-general of Public Works/acting chief engineer of Water Supply), Charles Barrett, William Finlay, Peter Finlay, William Davidson (acting chief engineer of Water Supply), H. B. Brookhouse (acting quantity surveyor), C. Le Cren, Robert Watson (acting engineer-in-chief), John Anderson (acting traffic manager), George T. A. Lavater (accountant), B. C. Harriman (sec. Law Dept.), William H. Gaunt, Charles Sladen, Robert S. Anderson, W. E. Hearn, Francis Longmore (for the Chief Secretary), G. Eagar, James Thomson (accountant), G. Grey, Saul Samuel and John Robertson.
vii, 196p. ; 34cm.
- Correspondence respecting differences which have arisen on certain constitutional points between the two Houses of the Legislature of Victoria Published: (1878)
- New Guinea protectorate : further correspondence in continuation of paper no. 60 of present session Published: (1884)
- Despatch of homeward mails by the Peninsula and Oriental Steam Navigation Co.'s vessels : further correspondence relative to the recent alteration of the time-table between Melbourne and Galle (in continuation of paper no. 33, Session 1881) Published: (1882)
- Despatch of homeward mails by the Peninsula and Oriental Steam Navigation Co.'s vessels : further correspondence relative to the recent alteration of the time-table between Melbourne and Galle (in continuation of paper no. 23 Session 1882) Published: (1882)
- The Proposed coining of silver at the Melbourne Mint : further correspondence (in continuation of parliamentary paper no. 208 of 1890) Published: (1891)