Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Woolamai, San Remo, and Cape Patterson
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Graham, George, 1838-1922, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1905
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1905, Railways Standing Committee report no. 2
GP V 1905 Railways Standing Committee report no. 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 6th July 1905"
Committee: G. Graham (Chairman), A. S. Bailes, Dr Embling, P. McBride, D. Melville and E. C. Warde.
"The district proposed to be given railway communication contains about 100,000 acres lying between the Great Southern and Outtrim railways, Bass Straits, and Western Port"
Includes references to evidence given by Maurice Kernot (acting engineer-in-chief Vic. Railways), Nathaniel Levi (wanting to build a narrow-gauge railway from Cape Patterson to San Remo at the eastern entrance to Western Port in order to exploit coal leases at Cape Patterson), Thomas Tait (railway commissioner) and the Bass Valley Railway League
BOUND IN 1905 VOLUME 1 p. [843-850]
8p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Woolamai, San Remo, and Cape Patterson : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway connexion with Powlett coal-field : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1909)
- Victorian Coal Company : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 30th April 1867, for - a copy of the conditions on which the Victorian Coal Company received the railway plant for making a railway at Cape Patterson and the amount of money had from Government for laying down the said railway, and moorings for vessels at a shipping place in that locality Published: (1867)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Woolamai and Powlett coal-field railway : together with book of reference and description of work Published: (1909)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly upon the Cape Patterson and Kilcunda Junction Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1888)