Parliament buildings : report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Consider and Report on the Extent and Character of the Further Accommodation Required at the Parliamentary Buildings
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Royal Commission Appointed to Consider and Report on the Extent and Character of the Further Accommodation Required at the Parliamentary Buildings|
|Other Authors:||Fraser, Alexander, 1802-1888, Mitchell, William Henry Fancourt, Sir, 1811-1884, O'Shanassy, John, Sir, 1818-1883, Murphy, Francis, Sir, 1809-1891, Hamilton, Thomas Ferrier, 1820-1905, MacMahon, Charles, Sir, 1824-1891, Macpherson, John Alexander, 1833-1894, Bates, William, 1826-1891, Vale, William Mountford Kinsey, 1833-1895, O'Grady, Michael, 1824-1876|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government. Printer, 1873
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1873, no. 46
GP V 1873 no. 46
Johnson, Frederick > (called but not examined by the Royal Commission Appointed to Consider and Report on the Extent and Character of the Further Accommodation Required at the Parliamentary Buildings)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Commission comprised: Alexander Fraser (chairman), William Henry Fancourt Mitchell, John O'Shanassy, Sir Francis Murphy, Thomas Ferrier Hamilton, Charles Mac Mahon, John Alexander MacPherson, William Bates, William Mountford Kinsey Vale and Michael O'Grady.
Witnesses examined: William Wilkinson Wardell (Inspector of Public Works) and R. L. J. Ellery (Govt. Astronomer). Frederick Johnson called in but not examined.
13p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 34cm.
- Parliament buildings : first report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Superintend the Carrying Out the Recommendations of the Joint Select Committee Appointed to Inquire into the Extent and Character of the Accommodation Required in the Parliament Buildings, etc. Published: (1877)
- Progress report of the Royal Commission Appointed to Consider and Report Upon the Lighting and Ventilation of the Legislative Assembly Chamber, and the Accommodation Required for Honorable Members Published: (1875)
- Minutes of evidence taken before the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Progress of Settlement Under the Land Act of 1869; Also to Suggest Such Amendments Therein as May Appear to be Necessary; And Further to Report Upon the Steps Necessary to Meet the Requirements of the Country on the Termination of the Pastoral Tenure at the Close of the Year 1880 Published: (1879)
- Low Lands Commission: progress report Published: (1873)
- Civil service : report of the Royal Commission appointed to enquire into the state of the public service and the working of the Civil Service Act : and generally to report such alterations and improvements in the organization of the service by way of reconstruction, consolidation, or otherwise as may appear calculated to conduce to economy in the public service without impairing the efficiency of the service : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1873)