Privilege : Legislative Assembly
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1862
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1861-62, no. 125
GP V 1861/62 no. 125 (1.1 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
46p. ; 34cm.
- Legislative Assembly Privileges Committee : special report together with appendices / Published: (1991)
- Report on matter referred to the Committee on 24 October 1991 together with appendices / Published: (1992)
- Privilege : report of the arguments of Counsel and of the judgment and order of the Privy Council in the case of the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Victoria versus Hugh Glass Published: (1871)
- Report from the Standing Orders Committee upon the procedure to be adopted for raising matters of privilege Published: (1978)
- Legislative Council Standing Orders Committee : report upon the manner of raising matters of privilege / Published: (1985)