Report of the State Development Committee on the underground water resources of Victoria
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Barclay, Nathaniel, 1895-1962, Evans, Bruce James, 1925-2012, Kane, Harold Edward, 1903-1962, Kenny, Frank Raymond, Machin, Buckley, 1901-1963, Mansell, Arthur Robert, 1904-1990, Schintler, George Roy, 1900-1977, Tanner, Edgar Stephen, Sir, 1904-1979, Wiltshire, Raymond John, 1913-1990|
Melbourne : A. C. Brooks, Government Printer, 1962
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1962-63, no. 20
GP V 1962/63 no. 20
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1958 (No. 6376)"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 13th November, 1962"
Committee: George Roy Schintler (chairman), Bruce James Evans, Buckley Machin, Arthur Robert Mansell, Edgar Stephen Tanner, Raymond John Wiltshire
"F. R. Kenny, Secretary"
During the course of the Inquiry two of its members, Harold Edward Kane and Nathaniel Barclay, died
29p. ; 34cm.
- Sustainable management of Victoria's groundwater resources / Published: (2010)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the mineral spa water resources of Victoria Published: (1970)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the development of the Millewa settlement area : water supply to and proposed extension to settlement Published: (1967)
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of north-western Victoria specifically the maintenance of the "C" relift pumping station in the Millewa water supply district Published: (1945)
- Report upon water resources management in Victoria : South-western region water management strategy / Published: (1989)